Sunday 9 September 2018

Back to the Ugli Past - Update 11


Another reason why I want to hang on with making Lucky real.
Aria is very close to becoming a young adult.  They are romantically attached so I do not want them possibly making any babies and taking up the space in the house.

The game renamed the IF in the move - he was called Jelly Bean, I've noticed he is now called Lucky.

Darion is amusing ....
rather than cook or grab something from the fridge ... he picks a cucumber and eats it.
Then he starts to talk to the plants!!
He is probably apologizing!!


We now have a Bonehilda coffin .... only because EVERYONE keeps rolling the wish for one and I am sick of crossing it off!!

I do not plan to let her out because this is one of the things I.T.F has broken for me!!!  Trying to wake Bonehilda usually freezes the sim up and Bonehilda never comes out.  I just hope none of them try to do it on freewill and I don't notice or they might die of starvation. (gulp!)


It looks like this boys strongest trait is his Green Thumb trait ... I keep finding him in the garden.


Edwin is out already


and Alissa is walking around butt naked!!
Don't ask me how or why!!



We now have Alissa and Riley's photos on the wall.
I forgot she was naked went I sent her in 😂



and here comes Amber!!
actually Terra is was a lot like Amber ... both miserable trouts!!

Straight away I can see something is bothering her ....


... Alissa being naked!


Then she motions that Aria is mental .... because she is talking to her IF


Yeah and I forgot to say ...
Amber is Cello's very miserable Grandmother!! (Gen 5 heir)



Amber only really made three friends during her lifetime.
Her Dad Cain, her husband Bradey and her Grandson Cello.
All her Children hated her, her Grandchildren didn't know her and her Son Lyric actually LAUGHED while and after she died.
more usesless information for you!! (Cringe)


Alissa is now at level 3 with her career ... she now knows three songs!


As there are VERY few residence in this town ... only 3 - Roland, Denis and Terra.
There are no Sing-O-Grams coming for her to do.

So she is practising them on her family ....


Unsuccessfully.


Well that is amusing!!
Amber playing Bass.


Elixir 27 ... still 23 to go.


Cello has had a promotion and is now at level 7 of his career.
He is now a Fighter Pilot.


Alissa is obviously still rubbish with her singing .... because everyone just ignores her!!


Riley is making an early start on his Handy Skill which he will need eventually for his career.
I know because Cello is basically doing his lifetime wish in front of him.


Two party animals having fun!



That plate in the floor is Cello!
Stupid glitch!!


Aria is having her birthday and becoming a young adult.


She gained the Natural Cook trait
LTW = Renaissance Sim

Aria's Lifetime Wish will not be counted.

After one of their normal trips in the time machine .... Cello is back in one piece.


Mallow has enough points to get Age Freeze.  So I do not have to worry about him any more.
Cello is just a little short because I used some of his to get No Bills Ever (cringe)



Someone has broken the computer, so Garret needs to fix it before he can do any more book writing.


I am wandering why Lucky is in the shower .....


... until Aria joined him!!!

Well that is a new one on me I think!!  I didn't realise unreal IF's could woohoo with sims!!

Aria is graduating


Bless him!! Roland doesn't change!


Most likely to Save the World


DAMN!!!!
I hear baby chimes .......


Oh boy!!

So I wander which one is going to be the Mommy!!??


I knew I would regret putting that photo booth there!!   I also knew I wouldn't get through this whole challenge without this happening.

Light dawns on marble head suddenly .... I SHOULD have turned off all woohoo locations except the time machine, but I didn't think about it until this happened!!!!


Book 14


Denis's Painting skill certificate


Scarlet was Blakes second wife.
She did not have any children so her genes are not in the family tree.

Scarlet and Blake

Book 15


It's Spooky day ... so the gnomes have been kicked a lot today.
Alissa is going around and standing them all up.


Darion has decided on his Lifetime Wish.
he wants to Become a Creature Robot Cross Breeder.

He will have to reach level 9 of a science career.



At least now Aria has proof her IF exists!!



Aria has decided she wants a Criminal Career, so she now has a job at the Criminal Warehouse.


She has actually become very annoying because all she does is interact with her IF


I found Riley in the garden.  I forgot he had the Green Thumb trait.


Book 16
(yawn!!!)


Alissa gets her first official sing-o-gram to do!!!
For Terra



Guess why Cello has gone cross eyed ....


POP!!
The idiot has got a belly full of baby!!


Oops is right!!


I am kind of VERY amused that Cello is the baby carrier!!  They have done this in other files but it has ALWAYS been Mallow who drew the short straw before.


F I N A L L Y !!!!

Garret has just MAXED his writing skill!!!!


Which means .......



So it is moving out time for Garret.
He has gone to live next door with Terra


Bye Garret!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Boolprop SimNano
Pictures = 638 + 64 = 702
Words = 9722 + 944 = 10,666
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment