Saturday 1 July 2017

Update 170


As predicted ....  a teenage boy walks out of the time machine

TRAVIS
extra child 22


Traits = Loner - Hydrophobic - Mouch - Nurturing
Favourites = Egyptian - Keyline Pie - Black


He goes straight indoors to play chess with himself


Oblivious that they now have a teenage child


Yeah Fennel you are going to need plenty of those ... you are on a short lifespan.
I'm struggling to decide whether to fullfill his wish of being a vampire.


I'm starting to feel very sorry for Fennel - he is hardly getting any sleep at all
Mia just won't stop waking him up.


BOTT is at it again - first potty training, now feeding
Plant sims don't need feeding


Mia has gained the None Destructive trait




Mia is investigating all the animals crawling around in the garden


and the stuffed ones in her toy box



Now their first baby is on the way .... Alpine gets the job at the Military base that he wants


Travis being a loner spends a lot of time on his own


Alpine is the first person he actually speaks too since he arrived


Freddie is working hard on his alchemy skill - he has now reached level 7




ANISEED


OMRI


Mia is tickling me getting out all the cat toys


Mia and Pepper are becoming very good friends



I hope this is not a sign that there might be the possibility of any ghost cat babies!!


TWENTY-FIVE
It feels like forever since we last saw him out



Baby is coming


Ocean turns up on the doorstep


SEVENTY-ONE


FIFTY-FOUR


SEVENTY-NINE


and here is EIGHTY-FIVE 



EIGHTY-FIVE is a human boy


Traits = Eccentric - Loves the Outdoors
Favourites = Pop - Falafel - Purple


Mia is inspecting the newest addition to the family


Ocean is still here ... hanging out with Fennel



Then Red pounces


Yeah I would watch her carefully too Alpine!!


Oh boy!!  I'm not sure I like what I'm watching!!
They are actually flirting with each other ... amusingly Red got upset about it, I think because of her Granddaughter Raven, who Ocean is now in a relationship with.


BABY CHIMES


Travis is slowly making friends and starting to interact with his family





Mia has gained the Adventurous trait ... I'm not sure how



BOTT makes a start on teaching EIGHTY-FIVE to walk


I think Freddie might be getting broody!!  He has been spending a lot of time playing with the two toddlers now he's stood for hours just watching them sleeping... its very strange.


Heath is having his birthday


He gained the Loves the Heat trait


I'm amused when I watch Heath drinking plasma juice.
I'm not sure why he did when he has plant needs and doesn't need to eat at all


Hugs off Dad ... after he has accused him of being a vampire - lol


Red finishes teaching EIGHTY-FIVE to walk


then teaches him how to talk


Baby bump


Christian


Heath wants to learn the painting skill
I have noticed that he has the "Slept like the dead" moodlet - which is a vampire moodlet


One smelly cat!!


Bath time!!


Is it usual for sim cats to enjoy baths?


Alpine is making a start on EIGHTY-FIVE'S potty training


Another cute Dad.



I can see you Mia!!



I don't know how Freddie can concentrate on his game of chess


Lime


This is quite an hysterical glitch .... a naked Red walking on water


I have to watch her walking around naked for the rest of the night ... and so does everyone in the house!


Seriously ... you have just traumatised your son for life!!


Red makes a start on potty training EIGHTY-FIVE


I'm just glad she is now finally wearing clothes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment