Sunday 16 September 2018

Back to the Ugli Past - Update 18


Cello wants to visit the cemetery .... so here we are.
A visit best done at night, so we can see what the family ghosts are up to.


It is 1am when he arrives and there is no sign of anyone out haunting so far tonight.

If Cello's guitar playing does not wake them up, nothing will!


It is 4am before the first ghost comes out.
Melon ... AGAIN!!!
I swear that woman is haunting us!!


Mallow came to join him ... just because he is awake.


Kelly comes out to join Melon watching them play.

(I hope I get the chance to resurrect him and his Sister Genie, at some point through one of the Lifetime Wishes.  As they were both teenagers when they died, and Kelly was set to be the next generation heir until the fire got him.)


Amusingly Melon gives Cello a $35 tip!!


Mallow = "Hey, where is mine!!!"


Now they have put there guitars away .... what else are they going to be doing!!


Cello does not miss his favourite obsession coming out at 5am
His Step-Dad Forest.


What is the betting that is a book Kelly pinched from our house when he visited.


I see, with her heckling him, that Melon still remembers that she and Forest are far from friends!

I am a little disappointed that we have not seen Lyric, Cello's Dad yet.  If he had been out with Forest and Melon, you might have seen some ghost drama!!


Cello is amused by Kelly scaring Forest ....


... so he did not spot that his Mother was creeping up on him, to do exactly the same thing to him!!


Kelly is rattling his Sister's grave stone.


He gets a quick chat with Forest, before they have to go home. 
Both Mallow and Cello were sweating profoundly because of the heat from the Summer sun.


While we have been away, it looks like Teri has kept herself out of trouble painting.


No you are not having those fish!!

He rolls the wish to fertilize the plants with caught fish, while he is stood staring at the fish tank ... I know exactly what he is thinking!!


Saturday Gardening club!!


That does not even need cleaning!


He is upset because he can't find any French grapes!!


Mallow has started on the ice ... and no there will be no ice statues!!  If I never see another ice statue it will be too soon!!


Kendra is running around the streets at 2am in the morning!!
Why do children not get arrested when teenagers do??


Gulp!!  Roland is now elderly.
Which probably means a few of the others are too, or close.



Parting the love birds, so that Cello in particular can do something useful!  He is reading the Handy skill book.  His Handy skill is still only at Level 6 and he needs to improve it so he can be the repair man around here!!


Mallow, not having Cello to play with, is playing with the pumpkins that he has harvested.  He is on a mad pumpkin carving hype and leaving them all around the house.
Teri is following him around and stamping on them all.

Who knew?!  A lit pumpkin can set your butt on fire .... because I didn't!!!


That will teach you to be so mean!!


When she realises she is on fire, she runs for the shower.


Luckily she managed to put herself out.


Kendra = "Hi Granddad!"

It is Mallow's turn to visit the Grandchildren today, with the aim of having a look at Yvette.  However only Kendra is home.



along with their two dogs


Mallow hangs around in the hope that Jeannette, Francesco and Yvette might return, but they didn't.  He got conned into playing tag until he had to go to work.


It is looking very much like Teri's strongest trait is her artistic one.


Such extatic happiness over clean washing!!
This girl seriously needs to get a life!!


and there goes our ghost gnome. 
So until we acquire a new one, we will have no more cemetery ghosts visiting.


So we have hit a bump in the road.
Mitzi is due to age up tonight ... but it is just not happening!!! 
We have the horrible Age Stuck glitch.


one bonus, we finally get to see Yvette, because she, like the rest of the town, is out on their front doorstep, thanks to the "town reset" that I tried.


I suspect Mitzi might have been glitched when she arrived, because of the way she came.  She did not walk out of the time machine like all the rest have.  She was flung out and materialised next to the machine, that I thought was broken at the time.

The game tried to age her and Error trap just zapped her to the front door and changed her hair and clothes.


So after a few failed 'MC' force age transition fails, we tried the birthday cake way.



(Yawn)


Mitzi = "So what is happening?"
Nothing by the looks of it!!


Now where has she gone??!!


Error Trap Make Over ... but she is still a teenager.  Huh!


I have had this happen before in the Baby Boom challenge and never found a fix for it.


She tried Age of Instant ...


absolutely nothing happened.
She is still a teenager and not aging up


The game tried again and Error trap just gave her another make over!
Still a teenager.


When she is trying to age up, she waves the rattle a few times then walks off holding it!


Amusingly the next day she got a scolding for not going to school, when officially she should be an adult and she didn't go to school because I am too busy TRYING to fix the stupid glitch!!


After trying all sorts .... even changing all her clothes in case it is CC.  
I wasted a "Witches Brew" elixir on her and turned her into a witch ... hoping the occult might kick her into aging up properly ... No!



While I checked to see what the other members of the household have been up to since I have been totally neglecting them.  I lost Mitzi.  Don't ask me how or why, but she glitched out and I found her stuck OUTSIDE of the basement!!


Safely teleported back.

I guess we could keep her here as a teenager permanently ... she makes a good maid!!


Tries to get back to the rest of the house and ignore the Mitzi problem ....

Mallow has now seriously filled the house up with carved pumpkins.
It must be an Artistic thing.


Teri is still following him and stamping on them all.
No doubt she will find these two soon!!


Reed is having his birthday and becoming a young adult


He gained the Athletic trait (randomly rolled)


I had to laugh .. he has always appeared to dislike anything Athletic.

LTW = Become a Superstar Athlete.


His picture is now on the wall with the others.


and the game freezes up for a moment, because Mitzi is outside the front door AGAIN.
The game tried to age her up and Error Trap has given her yet another make over.

Another night and the same continued headache!!!

So I lose my temper.  This is not the first time that I have had this No Aging up problem!!  I know I have got this to look forward to every night for the rest of her life, which is FOREVER as long as she is in the game.  If I age her up in CAS she is just going to cause problems and set Error trap off every night from her next birthday.

So after wasting hours and trying EVERYTHING that I can think of,  to try to fix her.  I did what I did the last time I had this problem .....


Sorry Mitzi but you will have to live here until I can find a fix for you!!!

I Force Killed her (cringe)
I know it is cruel and I hated doing it.  This challenge is going to be hard enough to complete without her glitching the game out every sim night, distracting and annoying the hell out of me.
I will have her resurrected if and when I can find a fix for her.
Until then, her life is on pause, and she will go down as a fail with Edwin.


I sit back and watch the ghost feeling like a total ass!!

Leon and Lacey are out together.  They were a couple eventually, during their lifetime.


Marty is also out.


There is yours Mallow!!!  Lmao!!

Marty gives him a $44 tip.


Mallow is at the cemetery because he got the job of getting Mitzi's grave out.
Strangely nobody at home is missing her, in mourning or has even noticed that she has died
Not even Mallow who just collected her grave from the Mausoleum.


Very surprised when I see Marty's wife Summer is also out again.
Marty and Summer are both pretty active at the moment for 'old' ghosts.


There are two couples out together at the moment.
I wander if they even remember ... they have been ghosts for so long!!


I think Marty might remember!!


I would love to know what he is complaining to his wife about!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Boolprop SimNano
Pictures = 1124 + 70 =  1194 ✔
Words = 18,549 + 1532 = 20,081
Update = 18
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment